Sunday 19 March 2017

My Top 5 LUSH Products




LUSH is a brand that I am sure all of you have heard of. It is by far one of my favourite beauty brands. It’s definitely my go to when I need a great bath bomb or a face mask. They're so much better than the ones you get in a packet from Superdrug. The main reason that they are in my top 3 favourite beauty brands is because they are strictly against animal testing, as well all being home made. Their products are certified 100% vegetarian and are ethically sourced. There are many of their products that I’ve been using for years, so I thought I would share them.

My number one favourite is their Ickle baby bot bath bomb. I am someone who struggles with sleeping and this bath bomb is the perfect aid to help me sleep. With ingredients like lavender it is sure to help you sleep as much as me. I do also love the fact that it is a little robot, I'm still a child at heart.


My second favourite is the Ocean Salt face and body scrub. It is by far one of the best body scrubs I’ve ever used with its salt and lemon ingredients, it also has a fabulous scent as well at getting into the nitty gritty areas that you need to exfoliate, especially after a fake tanning session. When I want a serious scrub I use it before I get into the shower on dry skin. The results are amazing. My skin is so smooth so I can’t imagine I will ever use a different exfoliator and would highly recommend this product.



My third favourite product is the Love and Light hand cream. During the colder months my hands are horrendously dry and unladylike, which of course most of us hate. This product is a total lifesaver for my hands as I suffer from dry sensitive skin. It also lasts forever as a little goes a long way.



My fourth favourite is the Don’t Look at Me fresh facemask. I know, its blue, which is not the most appealing, but I promise you it’s worth it. Despite looking like a smurf whilst wearing this mask you will have the most amazingly exfoliated soft skin afterwards. It also lasts four weeks in the fridge, which is certainly better than any of the packet facemasks I’ve bought in the past.



My fifth favourite is the Rose Jam bubble bar. This makes your bath time the most luxurious experience. You simply crumble under the running water of your bath and voilà, you have a beautifully pink bubble bath. The bath water feels like silk on your skin and makes you smell delicious. A definite need to buy.



Another thing that I love about LUSH it that they urge you to recycle. If you save up five of their pots and take them into store, they will reward you with a free face mask. Is there a better way to recycle?

Let me know in the comments below your favourite LUSH products and I’ll be sure to try them. 

4 comments:

  1. Will defiantly be getting the face wash, been looking for a natural one for ages! I'm sure using products with lots of chemicals makes my skin worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love lush, gonna give these a try. I usually just stick with the butterball :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love lush just the smell from outside is amazing. Always like brands that don't test on animals as well. Might have to try the hand cream in the winter on my sensitive hands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought about using lush products because I haven't heard great things about them, after reading this I will definatly be trying these five products in the future !

    ReplyDelete